Beaumont Middle School
C ome prepared everyday,
O bey the rules,
L augh often,
T ake care of each other,
S uccess will follow!
Have a great summer!
Dates to remember:
- Camp Beaumont for 6th graders: Tuesday, August 2, 3:30-5:30
- Orientation for 6th graders, new 7th & 8th graders and parents: August 2, 5:30-6:30
- Registration for new students: July 25th through the start of the school year. 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- New schedules for students can be accessed via the student or parent Infinite Campus portal starting on July 28th.
- For information regarding football, please click on the Athletics tab.
2016-2017 Instrucitonal Fees can be found here (PDF file)
Dress Policy: In the BMS website, click on "School Info", then "Parent Student Handbook".
BMS takes first place in Kentucky in the 2016 World Fit competition! Click here for a detailed article on the competition and results.
Congratulations Isaiah McFarland - State Discus Champion!
Beaumont's own Isaiah McFarland had recently won 1st place in the Discus event competing in the recent Kentucky Middle School Track & Field Championships. Isiah had a winning throw of 129'-7". Great job, Isaiah!
Subscribe to the Colt News:
PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed.