Beaumont Middle School
C ome prepared everyday,
O bey the rules,
L augh often,
T ake care of each other,
S uccess will follow!
The mission of Beaumont Middle School is to educate students for meaningful participation in a changing world. Building upon a thorough foundation of basic skills, we want to respect personal uniqueness and educate the whole child to reach maximum potential. By using a team-oriented setting and utilizing input from the entire school community, we are committed to help students:
* achieve academic success
* demonstrate appropriate behavior
* participate in extracurricular activities
NEWS TO KNOW
NEW!! Yearbooks are on sale now. Two ways to order:
1) On-line at jostensyearbooks.com
2) Pick up an order form in the office which gets mailed directly to Jostens with a check or money order.
Yearbooks will not be sold at school. All orders are due February 24, 2017.
Congratulations to the following students who were winners at the Fayette County Science Fair and will continue on to the Central Kentucky Regional Science and Engineering Fair in March:
1. Anna Martinez -1st place in Cellular and Molecular Biology
2. Manya Tiwari -1st place in Plant Science
3. Khalid Rashad -1st place in Engineering
4. Clay Parson -1st place in Environmental Science
5. Casey Powell -2nd place in Physics and Astronomy
6. Anna Ackerman- Overall Grade Level Winner for Eighth grade and was in Environmental Science
Congratulations to the BMS Girls Basketball Team!
Beaumont Girls Basketball Team had an outstanding season! "A Team" went undefeated during the regular season and were also District Tournament Champions. "B Team" tied for regular-season champions and was runner-up in the District Tourn. Great job and congratulations to all the girls and coaches!
Subscribe to the Colt News:
PLEASE NOTE: After you submit this request, you will receive an email to verify that you wish to subscribe. You must answer this email in order to be subscribed.